Working with a life coach can be one of the most positive, transformative and empowering experiences you can have – if you and your personal coach are a good fit.
How to connect with the coach who’s right for you? Asking the right questions is key. Here are some especially worth asking:
- Are you a member of the ICF?
- Do you hold an ICF Credential?
- What is your coaching experience?
- What is your coach-specific training?
- What types of individuals do you work with most often?
- What is your area of expertise?
- What is your philosophy about coaching?
Learn more about Resilience for Life coaching – or contact me for a complementary 20 minute consultation!